booking a class with stefania
I don’t have a fixed calendar so every week the schedule changes. Some days the lessons are in the morning, some days in the afternoon, so fill out the enquiry form with your dates, questions and requests and I will reply with all the information. I look forward to sharing some of my cooking with you!
Although the schedule may vary, I teach cooking lessons weekly throughout the year and hold private lessons around the world upon request.
- We require a deposit (not refundable) in advance to make your booking effective.
- Up to 31 days prior to the class there is no cancellation fee.
- From 30 days to 8 days before: there is a 25% cancellation fee.
- From 7 days to 1 day before: there is a 50% cancellation fee.
- On the day of the class or for no shows: there is a 100% cancellation fee.
waiver of liability
To print the form, please click on the link below and return it to Pasta al Pesto the day of your scheduled class: